Friday, June 12, 2020

Gravity story




Its so different from earth,I'm unable to cook soup without it puddling on the ceiling. I guess it's quite like a holiday that goes on forever. It's a strange experience living here on Venix.   Do you remember in 2020 there was that virus that struck the Earth? Then in 2020  we all thought our homes, medication and technology was the best it could be but a  10 decades later we all realized that stuff was only just beginning to evolve into smarter, greater powered homes, medication and technology. There is this new medication that can make you live as long as you would like with no pain and uncomfortable life styles.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.

Calendar art

  This year for calendar art we did the Aboriginal art. In my opinion I think this looks really cool I chose to do a duck. I really liked th...